Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Beginning.... or actually a little before the beginning.

Hola. Me and The Roommate are moving in to our apartment in 2 days. thats 2. dos. deux. and what do we have? Very little.... no cable, no internet, no power. The Roommate has no mattress. We have no dining room things. but what we do have? alcohol. Warm alcohol, because our fridge doesn't work... because there is no power.

This is a connection that I didn't really make at first. My brain was like "oh hey, no power, but at least we can watch movies and eat ice cream!.........
...............
......
...........
......
OH SHIT WAIT-we cant because there's no power.
And that is when I realized that being a grown up was probably going to suck.
No, this realization did not come when I started hating my job, or when I started going to sleep before two. Its when I realized that the power makes the refrigerator run.

So we will have warm booze. and that, in fact, will probably be enough. Actually, it will probably be the only thing that we want after The Roommates two parents, my parents, my grandparents, and 3 of my 5 brothers leave. Thats right, 9 people I can't yell at moving us in. So we will sit on the floor because OH WAIT we don't have a couch either, not watching tv, and drinking warm beer......





Sounds EPIC

No comments:

Post a Comment